INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.
Circular No. 151/2017
RECRUITMENT FOR PROJECT
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary
for the sponsored project
of this Institute. The
temporary initially for a period of
and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency
14DONIR002 :"Recruitment of project staff for Tata Centre"
(Sir Dorabji Tata Trust (Donation Fund))
About the project: Tata Centre for Technology and Design at IIT Bombay was established in 2014 with support from the Tata Trusts. The centre aims to develop solutions to challenges faced by resource-constrained communities within India and across the world using an end to end innovation approach. Through this process the centre aims to develop human resources who are trained in technology, design and entrepreneurship by way of project work, coursework and field practice. The centre nurtures next generation leaders in engineering and business fields who deal with pressing problems in society in the context of complex economic, social and environment factors.
Position & Salary
Sr. Project Assistant (1 Post
) Consolidated salary Rs.30000 - 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
MA/MCom/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree BA/BSc/BCom/BBA or equivalent degree with 2 years relevant experience
Knowledge of Canon 5D Mark III, Canon Rebel, Go pro hero 4, Sony video cameras
- Knowledge of photographic and video production principles, practices and techniques
- Knowledge of photography and light arrangements in available lights and resources
- Knowledge of photographic and video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere and After Effects
- Flexibility in taking a variety of images from candid shots to portraits and society images to specific artistic photos for publications
- Ability to travel between campuses as assigned
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to work in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
Maintains records of pictures and videos in the computer and server
- Edits photos and videos
- Makes independent decisions
- Repairs and maintains equipment
- Makes purchasing recommendations
- Performs other duties as assigned
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the
. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at
on or before
8th August, 2017
Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be
required to attend at their own expenses.
Asstt. Registrar (R&D)
1.All Heads/In-charges of the Departments/Schools/Centres/Sections.