INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.
Circular No. 37/2018
RECRUITMENT FOR PROJECT
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary
for the sponsored project
Industrial Design Centre
of this Institute. The
temporary initially for a period of
and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency
RD/0117-NCOSM00-001 :"VIRTUAL EXPERIENTIAL MUSEUM ON AJANTA -"
About the project: Creation of a Virtual Experiential Museum on the Ajanta Caves. This involves use of various technology and media, like film, animation, AR, VR, etc. to create an informative and interesting virtual experience of the Ajanta caves.
Position & Salary
Project Research Associate (1 Post
) Consolidated salary Rs.40000 - 56000 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
MDes with 2 years relevant experience
BDes/BFA/BVA with 4 years relevant experience
Experience in illustration, painting, creation of artwork for 2D animation and an aptitude to adapt to different
artistic styles prefered.
* Illustration and creating artwork as required for the project.
* Work with editors to bring together the layers of animation, including backgrounds and graphics.
* Use software packages, such as Photoshop, After Effects, etc used
in photoediting, illustration, painting, compositing and animation
Position & Salary
Project Research Assistant (1 Post
) Consolidated salary Rs.30000 - 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
BDes/BFA/BVA with 2 years relevant experience
"Experience in compositing, animation and digital illustration
Should have the ability to create
* composites and motion graphics involving live action, 2D and 3D animation, illustrations and graphical elements
* material appropriate for the relevant application : video, interactive installations, webpage, etc.
* Use software packages, such as Photoshop, After Effects, etc used in photoediting, illustration, painting, compositing and animation
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the
. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at
on or before
19th April, 2018
Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be
required to attend at their own expenses.
Sr. Asstt. Registrar (R&D)
1.All Heads/In-charges of the Departments/Schools/Centres/Sections.