INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.
Circular No. 03/2019
RECRUITMENT FOR PROJECT
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary
for the sponsored project
Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science
of this Institute. The
temporary initially for a period of
and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency
About the project: SAP-ERP implementation at IIT Bombay
Position & Salary
Sr. Project Software Engineer (1 Post
) Consolidated salary Rs.50000 - 70000 + Rs.6000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
1) BSc IT with 5 year; (B.Tech/BE/MSc) in Computers/IT)/MCA with 3 year relevant experience. 2) SAP N.W. 7.31 ABAP certification from SAP Authorized Training Centre. 3) Training in SAP PI 7.40 Single Stack from SAP Authorized Training Centre. Required experience: A) 3 year or more experience in ABAP: Workbench fundamentals, Dictionary and Objects, Dialog programming, Modularization techniques, Web Dynpro components and controllers, B) 2 year or more experience in PI: Enterprise Service Repository, Integration Directory, System Landscape and Configuration and Monitoring.
Nature of work:
1) Develop PI interfaces between SAP R/3 system and java based Legacy systems .
2) Develop standard SRM interfaces between SRM System and ECC system via PI.
3) Create RFC destinations, Ports, Maintained Partner Profiles for Inbound and Outbound scenario to exchange data between SAP and Non-SAP Systems.
4) Configure IDOC, Proxy, File, REST, SOAP and SFTP Adapters.
5) Develop synchronous(Real Time) & asynchronous interfaces by using REST, SFTP and SOAP adapter.
6) Configure Alerts, monitoring the message flow and run time monitoring and status tracking of business processes.
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the
. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at
on or before
18th January, 2019
Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be
required to attend at their own expenses.
Assistant Registrar (R&D)
1.All Heads/In-charges of the Departments/Schools/Centres/Sections.