INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D) INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.
Circular No. 16/2019
RECRUITMENT FOR PROJECT
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary
for the sponsored project
of this Institute. The
temporary initially for a period of
and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency
RD/0116-MNRE000-004 :"31/09/2015-16/PVSE-R&D Dt. 15/06/2016 National Centre for PhotovoltaicResearch and Education (NCPRE)Phase- II"
About the project: RD/0116-MNRE000-004 National Centre for Photovoltaic Research and Education (NCPRE)Phase- II
Position & Salary
Project Technical Assistant (1 Post
) Consolidated salary Rs.18000 - 26000 + Rs.2500.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance (if applicable) p.m.
BA/BSc or equivalent degree Diploma (3 years) in relevant field
The applicant should have worked on wetlab (familiarization with fume-hood, spin-coater, plasma-asher tools) solution processed solar cell fabrication and characterization process.
1) Participate in operating the tools for processing organic/perovskite solar cells
2) Participate in optimization of process recipes
3) Undertake training of new users in lab
4) Give service to other academic users
5) Coordinate with relevant people to keep uptime of tool high
6) Maintain troubleshoot logs and tool related documents
7) Coordinate AMC visits for the equipment
8) Ensure safety, facility readiness, consumables availability, and supervise regular cleanliness of the respective lab
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the
. The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at
on or before
22nd February, 2019
Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be
required to attend at their own expenses.
Assistant Registrar (R&D)
1.All Heads/In-charges of the Departments/Schools/Centres/Sections.