The application process consists of an online application to be submitted through this webpage. A link to appropriate forms will be available here when the application process begins. Please read the description and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form.
For applying, click on the following link:
- It is mandatory to register before filling the application form.
- After clicking on the above link kindly click on the "New Applicants register here."
- Fill in the mandatory fields to get registered.
- Login to fill the application form with your new username and password.
- Please click on the last line mentioning IITB RESEARCH INTERNSHIP AWARDS 2013-14 (Please do not use this link for Position under Project given in Job Opportunities page)
The online application requires:
- Uploading your statement of purpose (250 words) describing your interest in research and how diversity and this opportunity would advance your goals. Applications for internship must be accompanied by a statement of purpose answering questions such as: Why is an applicant interested in a particular project? What specific background, skills, and experience does an applicant have for the project? What is the applicant's long term career plan? What role does this project play in it? What role does an internship at IITB play in the career plan? This list is only illustrative and the applicants are encouraged to think beyond these questions while writing their statement of purpose.